Sunday, November 13, 2011

20111113

Studying about violence in photography, futurist photography, Film Noir, French New wave and Nollywood right now for an exam tomorrow. My brain is so saturated from the past week. I have 4 subjects; four very labour intensive subjects. 2 days after handing in my practical exam (1) I wrote my psychology exam (2), VKK 123 (design history) the day after that (3) and I'm writing VKK 121 (film history) tomorrow (4).

I just want to know how it could be possible for me to write all of my subjects in a week. According to the university calendar; there are 2 months allocated for exams. TWO! Why is it then that I have to struggle to get a ton of information into my head in less than 2 days (for VKK anyway) when there is more than enough time to let us (the fine art students) write say...a subject a week?

Oh well, at least most of the stuff is interesting after you start doing your own research about it. The lecturers probably thought it would be funny to give us all the boring notes on these movements. I've actually found most of the notes to be out dated by at least 3 years.

It'll all be done by tomorrow at 10. I just wanted to rant about it.

We're getting our marks for the exam prac on Wednesday. If I passed that, I've passed first year - and that's all that really matters in the end.

I'll post an explanation and photos of my exam project tomorrow after the exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment