Friday, July 27, 2012

Tear Factory

It seems that every post starts this way, but what can I say?

Monday was the start of a new semester and the perfect time to reinvent myself. I am now working so hard, all the time, that I really struggle finding time to do anything else. Working this hard, however, has made me realise how much time I really have, but also how much time I've wasted.

"The way Home is not the way back"
- Colin Wilson

My current Lecturer has taken note of my efforts. That in itself has been enough motivation to keep pushing forward. I am currently drawing daily and enjoying it. Drawing is becoming something I love again, I just need to keep hunting for the way I was meant to draw and not follow someone else's dream. This all sounds cliché, and it is, but I needed direction and I seem to have found it.

Here or some photographs of my experiments for our current project. Will explain more as is takes shape.






No comments:

Post a Comment